Executive Producer: Alex Borstein (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Family Guy)
By Award-winning Director James Patrick Lynch
Bombardier Blood | Official Trailer | Passion River Films
"There's still very little awareness about hemophilia,
which is why it's important for stories like this to be told.
Chris' story will inspire anyone who watches this film
while also teaching them just a bit about what it means to live with hemophilia. That's the power of entertainment,"
- Emmy Winner Alex Borstein,
Executive Producer Bombardier Blood
About the Filmmaker
PATRICK JAMES LYNCH, Director/Producer
• Founder & CEO of Believe Limited, a digital content agency and production company.
• Founding board president of Entertainment 2 Affect Change. (501c3)
• Has Severe hemophilia A.
• Creator, executive producer and star of award-winning bleeding disorders web series Stop The Bleeding!
• Director of the World Federation of Hemophilia's Treatment for All web series.
• Host and executive producer of The BloodStream Podcast.
Directed by James Patrick Lynch
Runtime: 80 minutes
Genres: Documentary, Medical Studies, Travel
Bombardier Blood is an inspirational and emotional journey following one young mountaineer and activist’s historic quest to complete the Seven Summits, and to inspire an international community to help suffering “blood brothers and sisters” around the globe.
Chris Bombardier is on a mission to become the first person with severe hemophilia to climb the Seven Summits, the highest mountain on each continent. He’s completed five of the climbs already, but he next faces the big one: Everest. Having trained with his mentor “Crazy Uncle Dave,” under the supervision of his expert doctors, and with the support of adoring wife, Chris is prepared for the mountain. What he’s not as prepared for are the Nepalese children with destroyed joints and the stricken mothers who no longer have their sons, due to lack of medicine. The Seven Summits climbs will present Chris with an incredible challenge, but not the only one.