For those of you who don't know, NMM is a yearly convention that gives a chance for producers and distributors of educational media to expose their newest releases to potential buyers at universities, K-12 schools, public libraries, and PEG stations.
The event is held in a hotel (hence, the massive amount of posters on their walls) with individual stations for each exhibitor, so it is convenient for them and the buyers to easily meet and discuss their films.
It is an excellent way to build stronger social networks and connections with potential clients in the educational market to create exposure about films in our catalog.
Here are some of the benefits for both buyers and exhibitors who attend NMM:
- Focused previewing time to select quality programs for diverse collections
- Access to the recently launched online preview portal hosting hundreds of 15-minute clips from NMM exhibitors in one easy location
- Individual meetings with experienced company representatives
- Face-to-face meetings with decision makers and media librarians from across the United States and Canada
- Exchange of information about new technologies and services
- Informal networking and relationship building
By: Eric Jung
Passion River specializes in film marketing and DVD, educational, and digital distribution for unique documentaries, foreign movies, independent films and special interest titles to retail stores and libraries nationwide.
Contact us by phone or email for more information.